THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

It's Back?

LIguy
This topic is 1649 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

agree..found my regular FB on CL and we are still going on after several years......

Aw I miss Craigslist. Found my regular massage guy on CL and he's been seeing me for several years. He's a talented masseur and over time he's become more heteroflexible too :)

Backpage I never had good luck with...the one time I contacted a sexy Italian muscle guy for a massage I got to the hotel and it was a scrawny African American trans woman with a crack pipe at the door and someone else passed out on the bed. She tried to shake me down for money and I ran. :eek:

I actually met 2 very good guys on BackPage back in 2016

One was BuiltJohnyNYC, who became BuiltGreg on RM and is now StudMark

https://rentmen.eu/StudMark

The other was a masseur named Chuck from Philadelphia and he was spectacular a great massage therapist plus loads of extra curricular body contact and worship ?

He sadly seems to have vanished after several fun sessions with him in Atlantic City

Aw I miss Craigslist. Found my regular massage guy on CL and he's been seeing me for several years. He's a talented masseur and over time he's become more heteroflexible too :)

Backpage I never had good luck with...the one time I contacted a sexy Italian muscle guy for a massage I got to the hotel and it was a scrawny African American trans woman with a crack pipe at the door and someone else passed out on the bed. She tried to shake me down for money and I ran. :eek:

Is your regular masseur still in practice?