THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Distortman, based in Wilmington, DE

Wanderoz
This topic is 1005 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
Cute guy, looks like he may be missing from his middle school.

As a teacher, you mean? The guy is young (looks his stated age of 27) but I don't even think he looks like a twink any more. I do think he's very appealing. Too bad he's visiting my area during this pandemic as I'm not inclined to meet anyone at this time.

• 6 months later...

So those of you who met with him is he really 6 feet and 180 as he claims to be??? Looks much leaner in his pictures to be classified as muscular......?

I'm pretty sure he added a few inches to his height- I'm 5'10 and I think I was a little taller than him.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
On 1/2/2022 at 5:55 PM, TumYum said:

i've been wondering about this guy, too - almost met him one time but logistics got in the way

i guess the bottom line question(s) just come down to:

1) is he hot?

2) is he fun?

curious minds definitely want to know

He’s hot and he’s fun. He is definitely 6 ft tall and is built much better/more athletic looking than his photos show. He’s eager to please, fucked me great, is a fantastic kisser, made good conversation, and I had a really good time with him. Not a review, just responding to all the comments in this thread. 🙂

1 hour ago, Cliff said:

He’s hot and he’s fun. He is definitely 6 ft tall and is built much better/more athletic looking than his photos show. He’s eager to please, fucked me great, is a fantastic kisser, made good conversation, and I had a really good time with him. Not a review, just responding to all the comments in this thread. 🙂

Very much appreciated - your language is clear, direct, informative.... more descriptive that the language that would appear in a review so i think you are A-OK