THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

An unusual tip for a first time guy to see.

Smurof
This topic is 1688 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If I am able to get any intel on a masseur with a phone number from the ad I initially discovered him from, it's not uncommon for me to do a deep search, as many as 6 pages down the line on a search engine website. Very occasionally, an ancient massage website that is not a currently popular one may pop up. What goes along with that is not only an old picture of the provider, but a rate that is usually lower than their 2020 asking rate.

Contact the masseur and tell them you saw them on massages r us (for example), and are interested in a $70 massage. This would more than likely A. give you a great rate, and B. Have the guy track down the web site and adjust the info or delete the account. I've only had success with this once, but it's worth it if you try.

If I am able to get any intel on a masseur with a phone number from the ad I initially discovered him from, it's not uncommon for me to do a deep search, as many as 6 pages down the line on a search engine website. Very occasionally, an ancient massage website that is not a currently popular one may pop up. What goes along with that is not only an old picture of the provider, but a rate that is usually lower than their 2020 asking rate.

Contact the masseur and tell them you saw them on massages r us (for example), and are interested in a $70 massage. This would more than likely A. give you a great rate, and B. Have the guy track down the web site and adjust the info or delete the account. I've only had success with this once, but it's worth it if you try.

I do quite a bit of research on a prospect myself. This includes web searches, but a lot depends on the communication once I reach out. If I dont like the communication or get a “bad vibe” - it is a no-go.

Not uncommon for me to let them know where I found their profile, but dont usually refer to the rate - I leave it to them to specify and then consider if it is fair for what I expect/they provide and what the market rate may be. ?