THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Massage add ons...

7829V
This topic is 1701 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Some masseurs incorporate some add ons to the session. I’ve experienced hot stones, showers, scented sleep mask, aromatic candles and vibrating devices.

I wonder what else is out there. Maybe feathers? Hot wax? What add ons have you enjoyed the most?

Guest CA562DUDE

This Guy has it all..... http://massagemale4male.com/

Lots of TOYS collection for all sizes for Prostate.... 5 Shelf ... Even a cool one that SPINS he got it from china....

Plus he has a nice HEATED STONE he uses on my back he heats up in his Microwave never seen that before..

Table is always nice and heated up before I get there....

Love the music plus the nice smell of apples or strawberries nice sweet smell.....

P.S. HE's DEF PACKING !!!!!!

This Guy has it all..... http://massagemale4male.com/

Lots of TOYS collection for all sizes for Prostate.... 5 Shelf ... Even a cool one that SPINS he got it from china....

Plus he has a nice HEATED STONE he uses on my back he heats up in his Microwave never seen that before..

Table is always nice and heated up before I get there....

Love the music plus the nice smell of apples or strawberries nice sweet smell.....

P.S. HE's DEF PACKING !!!!!!

The descriptions and reviews sound awesome!

Think I posted this earlier on another thread... Many offer such things as stones, comfy table, bottled water etc etc - but NOT when they are traveling (well very few I would say do) but yet their fees don't reflect that. IMHO unless you provide what you advertise (from home base) then your fees should not be the same (they should be lower even slightly).