THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on TopltnMassage in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 1714 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Very affordable rates? And erotic is listed. Maybe different rates for different services? Maybe he upsells? Or maybe he's just great and affordable :)

https://rentmasseur.com/TopltnMassage

0bskj7l.png

cLLbJxP.png

Open Minded Top Massage Therapist. Thank you for visiting! I love what I do, and I do what I love. With my massage, I use a combination of deep tissue, sports and Swedish. I received the highest professional certification of “Master” through being a masseur and a Massage Therapy Teacher As a massage therapist since 2002 after my graduation from high school, I have provided massages to all genders and individuals. I have worked for more than 5 years at an Exclusive Luxury spa; and in the past 10 years, I have been serving the gay / LGBT community, focusing on the promotion of the physical and mental well-being of all my clients. I accentuate skillful techniques which are tailored to your particular needs in order to create a uniquely soothing and calming approach. The styles that my clients prefer are modalities such as: Swedish, deep tissue, reflexology, sports, thai, shiatsu, acupressure, lomi lomi, facial - craniosacral therapy all applied in one session. I guarantee with your comfort level that you will be receiving one of the best massages and that if in the first 15 minutes your not satisfied, we can end the session no questions asked. Also guaranteed is that I match my pictures and that my location is a comfortable location. My very pleasing massage studio is located in the Hillcrest area of San Diego or you may prefer to travel a short distance to my quiet home on the hills of the La Mesa area. Moreover, I can drive to you if you so desire. For your comfort, I have a portable massage table. Do not let my serious look deter you from experiencing my massage. I rarely learned to smile in pictures lol. You will be greeted with a smile and will have a even bigger smile after the session. I specialize in pleasing you always, emphasizing beyond the expected. Texting me is the best way to get a hold of me. I live part time in Palm Spring Zelle, PayPal and Venmo always accepted ?

Visiting Long Beach 24,25,26. Corona 27. Palm Springs 28,29. I host and travel on all locations

• 4 weeks later...