THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on TicoLatino

britok
This topic is 1673 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, well, since no one responded, I took the plunge.

The good news: he looks just like the pictures, so if you liked those (as I did), that's what you're getting. Personality-wise, he's friendly enough, and he was pretty responsive to my texts.

The bad news: well, here's what I just texted him (before blocking his number) --

You are very hot. But if you want to get more clients, I have some suggestions.

(1) Don’t say you’re a good kisser. You’re not.

(2) Don’t rush somebody out after 20 minutes when he’s paid for 1 hour.

(3) Don’t tell a client in the middle of an appointment that you charge extra for cumming.

CAVEAT EMPTOR!

OK, well, since no one responded, I took the plunge.

The good news: he looks just like the pictures, so if you liked those (as I did), that's what you're getting. Personality-wise, he's friendly enough, and he was pretty responsive to my texts.

The bad news: well, here's what I just texted him (before blocking his number) --

You are very hot. But if you want to get more clients, I have some suggestions.

(1) Don’t say you’re a good kisser. You’re not.

(2) Don’t rush somebody out after 20 minutes when he’s paid for 1 hour.

(3) Don’t tell a client in the middle of an appointment that you charge extra for cumming.

CAVEAT EMPTOR!

Oooooh, too bad because he’s hot and must be getting many requests per day but 9 inches don’t give him the right to treat clients in that way.