THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Islanderguy

BeefyDude
This topic is 1724 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks for the info Hrlmguy..

Normally alot of reviews would be good. But they are all same day or within a few days. I agree that does seem skeptical.

Thanks for the RentMen link. Interesting... straight. Interesting to be on a pretty much gay site and to admit you are straight.

His reviews there - July aug... nothing then BOOM a bunch within the last week or two

I was tempted to try him out. Now not so sure. Me personally NOT a fan of those who don't allow phone calls.

If anyone tries him can you let me (and the group know).. >Thanks

I actually did reach out to hi via text yesterday.

He seems nice

I told him I wanted a mostly therapeutic (deep tissue) massage but wanted some sensual aspects to it. I did go on to say that I knew he was straight and if he was comfortable doing that with a guy. His reply: "I got you"

So I may break down and give him a shot. If so will let y'all know

• 3 weeks later...

Those pics aren't accurate. Not only ws he at least 10-15 lbs heavier than those pics, he also looked quite a lot older when I met him. Not sure those are his old pics or he was using his younger brother's lol

As for the massage, I don't remember much now. It wasn't a rub and tug but also it wasn't great. Also, after our one session, he kept texting me to tell me he's in town even though I pretty much ignored him. I would not repeat.