THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Mert NYC

abc1092
This topic is 925 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I look at his pics and can’t help thinking: cute smile but then the “Guy Fieri look” just puts me off. If a few of our forum members are willing to vouch for his skills, i will work to put my judgmental thoughts aside!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Justin7402

Bumping this, he's coming to my area soon, anyone met with him? Feel free to PM with details if you have ;)

Guest Justin7402

He gave me his prices and I politely declined. I was looking for a massage but I wont pay someone more then I charge.

How much was he looking for?

• 10 months later...

I hired him once. Complete waste of money and time. Poor kneading skills and his sensual elements are hardly better. On top of that, he is pretty scrawny *all around*. He texted me twice to let me know he is back in town - I reminded him on his second text that I already told him on his first text that his kneading skills suck & do not do it for me, to which he said "oh ok I am going to block you" to which I replied "you are the one that keeps reaching out to me so I really couldn't care less what you do." lol