THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mena Massoud

Unicorn
This topic is 1772 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just saw that latest Aladdin movie. That dude who played Aladdin had me rubbing my crotch the whole movie (yes, I was watching it at home, I wasn't watching it on the plane)....

"Mena Massoud (Egyptian Arabic: مينا مسعود‎; born September 17, 1991) is a Canadian actor and singer. He is best known for starring as Aladdin in the 2019 live-action adaptation of the musical fantasy film of the same name.

Born September 17, 1991 (age 28)

Cairo, Egypt

Residence

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Los Angeles, California, U.S.

Nationality Canadian, Egyptian

Massoud was born in Cairo, Egypt to Egyptian Coptic Orthodox Christian parents. He has two older sisters. His family immigrated to Canada when he was three years old. About his family's immigration to Canada Massoud stated: "I was born there. We immigrated when I was 3 1/2 years old, to Toronto. But I'm still very, very close to my culture and - back home in Egypt. We're - we're Coptic Christian. And my parents just felt like things were getting a little too dangerous when I was growing up. And they wanted to create a better life for their family. So they decided to immigrate." He grew up in Markham, Ontario, where he attended St. Brother André Catholic High School"

tumblr_ps2mlyVczo1r8177lo7_r1_540.gifv