THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

PatrickLA - "PECTACULAR MASSAGE" Los Angeles

big dale
This topic is 1763 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Also... his "headline" on rentmasseur is "( @ ) ( @ ) NUT IN MY BUTT" LOLOLOLOLMFG

isn't that the boobies emoticon?

"Part 2 I turn you over for a one of a kind foot massage with an amazing view of my big delicious backside and squirting finish.". I'm trying to work out the mechanics, sounds like he's sitting on your chest?

isn't that the boobies emoticon?

"Part 2 I turn you over for a one of a kind foot massage with an amazing view of my big delicious backside and squirting finish.". I'm trying to work out the mechanics, sounds like he's sitting on your chest?

I don't think so. The original "nut in my butt" headline sounds like he's sitting on the client's bare cock until the client ejaculates. I don't know whether he decided to change that to simply BB (which, of course, could simply be interpreted as bodybuilder) or whether the guys running rentmasseur forced him to remove the explicit headline, but I don't see any other interpretation for "nut in my butt." Then again, given the low price for that location for that level of interaction, maybe it's just a false advertisement. One of the worst guys I ever hired had a very long ad which went beyond suggestive; the massage was him fully clothed with nothing erotic about it.

I went to him at least a decade ago and I didn't see his ad anymore so I thought he stopped. He looked like some of the photos back then so I would say he has aged since then. He starts with you on your stomach and massages you and then when you flip over, he massages your feet and his ass is in the air as he is kneeling in front of you. Obviously nude and MT was allowed. I don't recall if it went to a more erotic massage, it never did with me, but at that time in my life I was much more timid about initiating anything even if I wanted to. So back then it was mostly MT and HE and I was fine after that.

Interesting. @ldcr are you saying hispics look age appropriate now?

No, I would say he looked like the photos about a decade ago. But his ad disappeared and I haven't seen since then so if you do book, I would expect him to be older looking than the pics provided. He definitely used that pic of him in the green underwear lying on his stomach in the old ad. Good luck if you do try and update as appropriate.

• 5 weeks later...