THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on AlekseiiI ( London based)

GTMike
This topic is 1501 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I guess you must like very tall men @GTMike. I’ve seen him out and about. The photos are consistent with how he looks IRL. I’ve no knowledge of his companionship skills.

Hahaha. Typically i prefer men in the 6'1 - 6'3 range but 5'10 to 6'5 is fine as well hahaha. My biggest concern is if he's a real and legit guy who isn't a scammer. I might be traveling to his area and will be out of my usual element in the States, and i'm always ultra diligent pre-hire.

• 10 months later...

@GTMike did you ever book? I have been curious about this provider, I reached out earlier this year on a trip to London but I believe his rate was fairly high. I’m curious if he delivered?

No we did not meet. I ended up meeting someone else during that time period. Unfortunately since then ( a London trip i was on in November '19) that phone i used broke and i lost all history of text communications and contact information and i actually don't recall the specifics of that communication.

What i can recall/say though is the reason we didn't meet up was not due to a disagreement regarding compatibility or rates or anything negative like that. It was either due to scheduling or perhaps i had advanced the conversation with another gentlemen 1st or we hadn't gotten back to each other in time. I only had a couple nights available but i would definitely remember if there was something off-putting or an issue other than simple scheduling.