THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on master aaron

handiacefailure
This topic is 1823 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I contacted him a couple weeks ago about meeting this weekend. He wasn't sure he'd really be in town and wasn't sure he'd be able to host if he did make it here, so I'm still waiting to hear back from him. I hope I do because I think he'd be a VERY good time. Super hot, young, tatted, dominant, and kinky is right up my alley - and I've always wanted to submit to a real British chav.

So hopefully he really does show up this weekend.

I contacted him a couple weeks ago about meeting this weekend. He wasn't sure he'd really be in town and wasn't sure he'd be able to host if he did make it here, so I'm still waiting to hear back from him. I hope I do because I think he'd be a VERY good time. Super hot, young, tatted, dominant, and kinky is right up my alley - and I've always wanted to submit to a real British chav.

So hopefully he really does show up this weekend.

He told me he will be able to host and gave me his UK phone number. Hopefully he doesn't blow me off. I think he'd be a lot of fun, he's into more kink than I am, but I have a huge CP fetish and love his spanking and flogging videos.

I thought about hiring him when I was in London since I get there a lot but there's a young hot dom with his own dungeon I love to play with there and Aaron can't host in London.