THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

tantric fireside nyc

redpanda
This topic is 1245 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Door was unlocked or open when he texted me his room number.

I was just curious. The vast majority of hotel doors are fairly heavy (so it couldn’t be propped open by a chair) and opened only electronically by keycard. I suppose I overlooked that it might be an older hotel, or that he used the upper, metal latch as a buffer between the door and the doorframe, etc.

Funny that you should mention his movie. I saw him more than ten years ago, in his "fireside" apartment in NYC, and I seem to recall that he was talking about his "movie." This was long before Amazon Prime, and even before Amazon, I think.

But if a guy opened the door wearing only a G-string, I'd be encouraged!

When he was lying on the bed, and "ordered" you to sit down, was he at least naked? ;)

• 3 months later...

Wow I use to regret not having tried him way way back in the past. Now after reading this I realize how lucky I am to have avoided him. I have had a few negative experiences but the good have outweighed the bad. Which reminds me that I need to visit Mark in NoHo. Hi Mark I know you will read this you big handsome hunk of a man ; ^)

Wow I use to regret not having tried him way way back in the past. Now after reading this I realize how lucky I am to have avoided him. I have had a few negative experiences but the good have outweighed the bad. Which reminds me that I need to visit Mark in NoHo. Hi Mark I know you will read this you big handsome hunk of a man ; ^)

Which Mark in NoHo?

12-15 years ago I went to him in Kips Bay. He didn’t answer the door but told me to come in (this is now warning sign for me). I remember he was in a g-string and the session was real lousy. I was too green and polite to just back out. Live and learn.

• 2 weeks later...

OMFG!!!!! Hilarious!!!!!

Run run run!! I saw him years ago.

he’s bananas. Had on a g string. And kept wanting me to play with his ass the whole time

But not in a hot way. He was like

“Like my ass? Isn’t a nice ass? Touch it. Touch my ass. It’s juicy isn’t it? Touch it. Do you like it? Have you ever seen an ass this beautiful? Touch it!!”

I was like so confused. and I also was like “wait. I’m supposed to be the one getting massaged. What gives?”

he didn’t even massage me. Just kept obsessing over his own ass. And that he had a better ass than his girlfriend

run for the hills man! This guy! Shit. Can’t believe he’s still around.

• 3 months later...

I hired him once...once! He kept talking about his movie, which he told me is on Amazon Prime. Could not bring myself to watch it.

I would be afraid it too would be a train wreck, much like my massage.

After reading this thread, I really want to see his amazon prime movie. Anyone?