THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 AlexVersTop Montreal

ncc1701d
This topic is 1506 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

He changed his handle to SexyCuteCouple, I think because of me.

I did not understand that he was not offering the option, but rather that he was only meeting with his boyfriend, as a couple.

It's not what I was looking for that time, so I passed. He was understanding, communication was easy. Might reconsider for my next time I'm in Montreal, though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I know my eyes aren't great but are both guys pictured? All look like the same one guy.

I just got served a lot of attitude for asking to see the picture of the other guy. He kept telling me that they're both there... I defy anyone to find the other guy in the 11 pics. Clearly one of them is not as hot as the other one

I just got served a lot of attitude for asking to see the picture of the other guy. He kept telling me that they're both there... I defy anyone to find the other guy in the 11 pics. Clearly one of them is not as hot as the other one

I contacted him a year ago or so. After discussing various things in several texts, it became clear to me that hard chems were high on the list of sex assists in any encounter. I passed.