THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Needle in a Haystack

AndrewChris
This topic is 1850 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know I could answer this question if I spent hours sifting through these threads. But I’m seeking a short cut and the collective judgment of this group. After a great deal of experience with masseurs in NYC, I know exactly what I want: an outcall to my place in Manhattan (where I have a professional massage table), a trained massage therapist who gives a first-class therapeutic massage, but also incorporates sensual elements throughout. A nice regular grown-up guy: not creepy, no drama, polite, presentable and reliable. Not looking for “extras,” and prepared to pay for real quality. I would be most grateful for your recommendations.

I know I could answer this question if I spent hours sifting through these threads. But I’m seeking a short cut and the collective judgment of this group. After a great deal of experience with masseurs in NYC, I know exactly what I want: an outcall to my place in Manhattan (where I have a professional massage table), a trained massage therapist who gives a first-class therapeutic massage, but also incorporates sensual elements throughout. A nice regular grown-up guy: not creepy, no drama, polite, presentable and reliable. Not looking for “extras,” and prepared to pay for real quality. I would be most grateful for your recommendations.

Isn't that really a needle in a gaystack

Peter will give you what you want. He is an LMT. He usually provides extras, but just tell him you want 60 minutes of his therapeutic massage, with no extras. He will be glad to comply with your request.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/2262/

My very first massage appointment was with Peter in 2008 and started me on this hobby. I have hired him twice since then and each time it has been a great massage.