THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on muscularmike

Gfantaps

He’s expensive! Any recent updates?

Hi There,
Thank you for choosing me as your masseur!it’ll be nice to get acquainted and get you booked. Keep in mind my current rates can be adjusted as long as its reasonable and fits with your budget.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

-KING
RATES -
30 mins- no release just massage $120 - with release $150
60 mins- no release just massage $220 - with release $250
90 mins- no release just massage $320 - with release/ $350
ALL MASSAGES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING -

Mutual touch
Fully nude
Body contact
Stretching
Deep tissue
PAYMENT METHODS INCLUDE: cashapp 💰 Apple Pay and cash 💵

Tips can range anywhere from $20 - $100 and are left to a clients discretion based on massage experience. Note: (PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT RELEASE PRIOR OR DURING OUR SESSIONS TOGETHER). As I’d like to be better prepared to accommodate your special request.el 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spacer.png

spacer.png

Come in stressed. Leave revitalized & restored.

Personal trainer & physical therapist - Licensed massage therapist (CURRENTLY IN SAN DIEGO, CA 3 DAYS ONLY!!!) it’s nice to be kneaded & touched in a sensual/erotic way by a dominant MAN.
#Dominant #Sensuality #Healer #Pansexual #Erotic #Discreet #Married #Bodycontact #Contentment #Nudity #Mutualtouch #Private #Safe #Meditation #Deeptissue #Bodywork #seductive

I'm a healthcare professional who's certified in both deep tissue & Swedish massage, which I perform with erotic sensual touch to soothe & relax you after long/hard stressful hours at the office when things get tense & pent up with all the pressure & you need a getaway or release. I'm discreet, intelligent, personable, dominant, & have strong hands. I’m a man of the outdoors who enjoys getting into nature as much as possible & using my hands in many different scenarios, like the gym or in a garage when handling a shaft or other tools cranking and applying just enough force and pleasure, I mean pressure. ;) I enjoy casual intimate get-togethers like the movies & dinner, sometimes it's just nice to have someone to talk to, I'm soft-spoken and have a deep masculine but calming & strong voice while I'm working behind you talking into your ear, it brings me great pleasure & satisfaction knowing you are in a state of relaxation. I'm a very tactile guy so a good sensual/erotic mutual touch exchange is important to me -Physical Touch is my love language. My goal is to give you an unforgettable experience & Ideally form a strong bond, I'd ultimately love to develop a connection with you! Try me :) looking to meet now. It's always in your best interest to text my cell directly if you are serious about booking and mention your screen name upon contact/messaging me so I can reference our previous conversation & identify who you are if you choose to message me on this platform. Thank u for ur cooperation & understanding, I look forward 2 being ur masseur today.

PS: I'm great for 1st-timers and beginners!

- MK

I tried to book him some time ago, while he was in NYC. Contacted via website and phone number, but it took him hours and sometimes days to answer to simple questions. I decided it’s not worth and moved on. Plus he was very reserved and a bit blunt in replying. I’m glad that someone had great experience with him. But for me, it shouldn’t be that hard to get a masseur, regardless how good he is. I’m a client after all and looking for a service. 
Treat everyone as you want to be treated. 

• 6 months later...