THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

UNDERWEAR CONFESSION

joethomas
This topic is 1433 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Monarchy79 said:
The aroma of some man-musk scented underwear can have better powers than inhaling poppers for some.

I discovered that intoxicating power as a young boy, when I first sniffed my used underwear while masturbating. The musky scent of my sweaty teen age crotch and ass was a powerful aphrodisiac that drove me wild. The rest is history.

I hate it when underwear has a strong fabric softener perfume. It ruins it.

Edited by liubit

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Have to admit to admiring and perving over labourers / workman thinking about their dirty underpants.

Have paid for the pleasure a few time - is this just my perversion or are we a group???

Happy to chat in public or PVT.

906e3c916e67e0e26df941780cebd2a5.jpgtumblr_mxy7ecbN631qee9iko1_640.jpg703d495cf13c349fc5c15834ef21d4a1.jpgda276332aa0faa90085df316766a1bb1--real-men-hairy-men.jpg

YES SIRREE!!! I LOVE the scent of a hot mans used underwear! I have been "rewarded" with a few pair after hot sessions, and yes I did have to ask for them. But they agrees when they saw how much I appreciated their natural odor. Their slight embarrassment turned to being flattered since it's not something anybody had appreciated in them before. Always kept in a Ziploc bag to lock in the freshness! ?