THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Southern CA - Help me decide!

rmike
This topic is 1880 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gents,

Love/hate relationship with Southern CA. About to go out for the weekend and there are *so* many choices but sorting the wheat from the chaff is always hard. I like dominant/aggressive/demanding types, especially bigger and taller. Have had a couple experiences with the big str8 muscleheads and I'm kind of over the G4P types. And so I've come up with a short list that seem to not have a lot in common with each other. Time and budget mean I'm only going to get to meet with one. So I'm putting it out there to get the collective opinion of wisdom on this board. There are:

Big and beefy Jax Alexander, Gunnar Magnus or Musclehairybear? Handsome, bro-ey and athletic Mikey Hawk? Rich Reynolds, the beautiful MMA fighter who happens to be in town at the same time (but, lists himself as straight, which gives me a moment of pause despite his fan club on here). Former Football player The Hole Massager, who actually terrifies me with his size! And, because it's LA, can't forget @BigRic whose ad has expired :( Or ping Kerry Slate for round 3.

Going with my gut, I'm leaning towards investing my primary effort in scheduling with Musclehairybear, but I'd love your thoughts.