THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Aquamarine of NYC, now in LA

Wanderoz
This topic is 1490 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have seen him once about a year ago. Very sweet and handsome guy. Looks just like his photos. Massage was very sensual throughout and he uses his whole body to massage you. Lots of mutual touching throughout. He sent a very nice follow up text thanking me after our session. So far, so good. My one issue, and why I have not returned, is that the massage was completed and I was dressed and out the door, in about 45 minutes. My regular masseur is the opposite—not a clock watcher at all. I think you should always get a full hour of the masseur’s time, even though the massage itself might not last a full hour since you need to allow time for undressing and then dressing and possibly a shower afterwards.

I had a session with him yesterday. He is even better looking in person. Incredibly kind, no attitude. The massage itself was really great. very deep and yet sensual throughout. He uses his whole body. He made me feel like he enjoyed the session as much as I did. for my experience, it went over the 60 mins. I would go totally go back again before he leaves LA.

• 1 year later...