THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Ayala

remington
This topic is 1901 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone who can share their experience with Ayala?

https://rent.men/Ayala

He’s exactly my type so I’m so tempted to try him out. But no reviews on rentmen or here and the profile was created just this month. Feels like a potential catfish for me.

When I told him about it he insisted he’s real and that we can meet beforehand at his hotel lobby to prove he’s real.

Any thoughts? ??

Anyone who can share their experience with Ayala?

https://rent.men/Ayala

He’s exactly my type so I’m so tempted to try him out. But no reviews on rentmen or here and the profile was created just this month. Feels like a potential catfish for me.

When I told him about it he insisted he’s real and that we can meet beforehand at his hotel lobby to prove he’s real.

Any thoughts? ??

Actually I searched again using chrome and picture 4 links to an Instagram account of a Madrid based Cuban fitness model ...he was in London 3 days ago

Actually I searched again using chrome and picture 4 links to an Instagram account of a Madrid based Cuban fitness model ...he was in London 3 days ago

Thank you!! Can you share the link or the Instagram account? I’d appreciate it!

I think that you are correct....anybody trying to meet him best beware!!!

I'd recommend either a facetime convo or meet at public location & NO PAYMENT UPFRONT!!!

Thanks for PMing the link! I checked the Instagram account and the rentmen ad does look like a fake.

I asked for a dick pic and he sent me one. I asked for another to check if the pics would look consistent and he refused.

So sad... that would have been a fantasy fulfilled...

I think it’s safe to say that it’s a fake ad. I asked for a dick pic yesterday and he sent me one, I aske for another and he refused. Today, I asked again and he sent another one. The two pics are totally of different people.

Beware!!