THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tj in nyc

This topic is 1899 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've seen him a couple of years back when he was still staying at a place near the queensboro bridge. He is definitely not trained and it was more of a rubdown. Maybe he has received some training since then. He was a model then and seems to have high end clients for "other stuff." Our session was more like a dash of massage with a whole helping of a make out session. He was friendly but as you can see I have not returned to see him.

Saw him a few months ago in NYC. OK massage, mostly Swedish style. Sensual elements at the end. Nice guy and handsome, looks like his pictures. It was in a hotel room on a bed so not my favorite position. I liked his company but probably will not repeat.

TJ is a great guy - have seen him a number of times but agree if you are looking for a deep, therapeutic massage, he is probably not your first choice. If however, you like the look (yes he is an active model) and enjoy conversation with a smart well traveled guy, and lots of sensual body contact, TJ would be a great choice.

TJ is a great guy - have seen him a number of times but agree if you are looking for a deep, therapeutic massage, he is probably not your first choice. If however, you like the look (yes he is an active model) and enjoy conversation with a smart well traveled guy, and lots of sensual body contact, TJ would be a great choice.

Can you pm me with more details? Thanks!