THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

So Many Men, So Little Time

Whitman
This topic is 878 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And ...

They patted me on the ass and strongly suggested that I might like to go home with them, but I explained that I was there with a friend, who promptly appeared and said it was time for us to leave. Luckily, he also knew the bartender, so we were able to leave unmolested. (You hoped I was going to provide a lascivious anecdote about being taken to a dungeon and ravished, didn't you?)

They patted me on the ass and strongly suggested that I might like to go home with them, but I explained that I was there with a friend, who promptly appeared and said it was time for us to leave. Luckily, he also knew the bartender, so we were able to leave unmolested. (You hoped I was going to provide a lascivious anecdote about being taken to a dungeon and ravished, didn't you?)

Well, yeah ... but, hey, you were invited to the dungeon. And got a little manhandled. So that's nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...