THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

2 threads in 1: “Where are you hosting” and “we didn’t make an appointment”

Mocha
This topic is 1906 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

@tristanbaldwin I could see if you came to me in private and suggested that, but whether you think it’s funny or not to pull the “mental case” card, shows you digressing to a level that I really didn’t expect of you. I’m quite disappointed that you would even stoop to that level. If you truly cared about me “getting help”, you would have contacted me in private...because you have my contact, instead of jumping on the bandwagon and trying to humiliate me. Which is what you’ve done. And FYI, I am medically well taken care of. As I’ve said to others: unless you have a degree and license in making medical diagnosis, it’s best you leave it to the professionals. You are stepping outside of your expertise, my friend. That makes you lose integrity in the process.

@Trick , I’m done talking to you. Your last post was not read. At this point you’re just baiting an argument, and you’re not going to get it from me.

And I can care less as to whether someone thinks having a backbone equates to blackmail. I’ve explained the situation already. I’m not going to keep going back over and over explaining that it was not a “give me money or else”, but more of a “he contacted me with a monetary offer but yet had no intention of paying, knowing that my ad is a paid ad.” On top of that, why would this person send nude pics to me, if his intent was not good anyway?

And he was the one who volunteered he has kids in college. So my question to him was: So how do you think they would feel, knowing you’re over here carrying on this way: making fake appointments and sending dick pics to male providers? There was no blackmail: I didn’t ask for those dick pics, he sent them to me.

It would be blackmail if I asked for dick pics, and then said “gimme money, or else”, subtracted from how he bullshitted me for over 50 minutes with over 20 messages and almost caused me to get into an accident by texting and driving. That’s why I said what I had to say, and I don’t take it back not 1 bit. And he still paid me and wished me well.

Some men need someone to train them, that’s its not right to be a flake. Too many keep quiet to the flakes how their behavior affected them and could have possible caused harm. Nobody tells flakes how their behavior is unacceptable. Granted...you have the TRUE people out there who may be obsessive compulsive, but I’m not referring to them. I’m referring to your average Joe who uses Grindr/A4A and Rentmen for no other reason but for sport and game.

Not every flake requires discipline, and most times it’s not worth the energy. But if you’re telling me you have 2 kids in college yet you screwing around with me: If he can raise responsible kids, he has enough sense to be a responsible human being when reaching out to me. Period.

Edited by Mocha

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is 1906 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.