THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Bodybuilders in Vegas

NJmusclelover
This topic is 1897 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan has always been great for me. Good communicator, available at short notice, puts on a good show. He shaves a few years off on his ad but he’s still very hot!

I've seen Ryan/Tommy several times when he's here on the east coast in the summer

He never disappointed me with our meetings

I'm pretty vanilla but he definitely gets into a good muscle worship session and is very accommodating

He's definitely older than his profile age but I think his body is better now!

No worries! : )

Different strokes for different folks. LOL

I prefer muscle guys with little or no tattoos, which is why I passed on JamesXL a few years ago

Great physique but too many tattoos for my personal preference

I get it. I just don't prefer someone who is a game player and said he was in the hotel lobby when in fact he never was. Total waste.

I get it. I just don't prefer someone who is a game player and said he was in the hotel lobby when in fact he never was. Total waste.

I get it too!! Had the same thing happen to me with AnthonyFlex fron Philly

Only I sent him 75.00 for Uber through PayPal and he never showed up but insisted he was in the same parking lot as me, only I was the only car there

I get it too!! Had the same thing happen to me with AnthonyFlex fron Philly

Only I sent him 75.00 for Uber through PayPal and he never showed up but insisted he was in the same parking lot as me, only I was the only car there

Exactly. Sorry it happened to you.