THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anyone like real dads?

studchaser
This topic is 1938 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone get hot n bothered by guys with kids? I live near a baseball field and there was a little league game. Once the game was over you could see alot of the kids leavin with their dad and boy were there sone studs there.

Lol i need to get a discrete camera for my exploitd. Would be awesome to get their boxers around their ankles.

Anyone get hot n bothered by guys with kids? I live near a baseball field and there was a little league game. Once the game was over you could see alot of the kids leavin with their dad and boy were there sone studs there.

Lol i need to get a discrete camera for my exploitd. Would be awesome to get their boxers around their ankles.

Oh god yes. Some of the dads on the upper east and west sides of New York pushing strollers are so jacked. I’ve received many a curious stare from dads (and the confused mom) for gawking on many-an-occasion. Uff.

I’ve also been hired by many bi dads.