THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 far west Cleveland (ex Tampa) AsianMasseur

EVdude
This topic is 1923 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Since I’m a sucker for a mature hot Asian who knows how to give a massage at a decent rate, I took the plunge. He’s in Elyria, 30 miles west from downtown Cleve, only 12 from me and just 2 minutes off highway. Odd situation cuz you arrive at an empty house that’s for sale. He’s in Cleveland for summer helping a friend fix the place up. Has one room setup for massage. Overall good experience, the pics on RM are him, he’s perhaps not as ripped these days. Sweet Korean guy. Trained, nude and left happy. He’s headed back to Tampa area in August.

Side note... loved his massage table. It has side arm extensions so that instead of having your arms hang down, you can lay them on the extensions above your shoulders. Very comfortable and made for some interesting arm work, stretching and touching when he’s in front of the table.