THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Asian Massage Parlor Legit Turned Sensual

Gr8massage
This topic is 1909 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I recently visited a massage parlor (spa) in central NJ that is known to be a legitimate faculty - no recommendations or ratings on Rubmaps or anything.

The spa has both masseurs and masseuses. I booked a one hour massage with an Asian masseur and disrobed down to my briefs. I laid face down with my arms off the table. 10 minutes into the massage the masseur started to stratal my arm with his legs and crotch. Then the other arm. When my arms were raised to my side on the table and he jammed his crotch into my hand, then the other hand. Then he climbed on the table and rubbed his crotch on the back of my head. When I turned over he refrained from a happy ending, but I clearly got the signal that if I go back next time I am in the area I can expect a lot more.

I have had masseuses clearly make passes at me at legitimate spas, but usually pass up the opportunities.

Does anyone know of other legit spas where expectations can go beyond a massage or can share their experiences on the forum or privately?

I don’t want limit this to NYC that’s why I started a new thread.

• 4 weeks later...

It’s been known to happen. We’ve seen some chatter about it here on the forum from time to time. Happened to me a few times of the years, usually when I am on vacation overseas.

I feel like I should caution against sharing too much detail here as it could impact the livelihood of a licensed masseur. And in this case the experience may be very different from person to person. Your mileage may vary (YMMV) probably doesnt cover it. ?