THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Maximillian NYC - 411

MmM
This topic is 1948 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Meeting Maximiliann this week. He’s long been on my list, but he’s a busy man who travels a lot. He’s been great and super nice in his communication. I’ll report back....

Please do! He's been on my list too for a while, but some members have said he's a little cold. Hoping that has changed.

I saw Maximiliann last night. Pictures are not accurate- he’s even MORE spectacular in person YUM YUM YUM. It was easy to arrange a meeting over text, he doesn’t like going into a lot of details other than to make you VERY clear that he’s a top. His dick is huge and stays hard and he knows how to use it in any position you can dream of. Eating his tasty smooth hole would be worth repeating regardless of his big d. This man is naturally smooth with perfect skin. It’s amazing to just feel him and those defined muscles.

In regards to what some people perceive as him being cold - it’s important to remember that English is his second language. His French is perfect. He has a great smile, is intelligent and well traveled. And the style of his boyfriend experience wouldn’t be one of typical passion - he kisses, but it’s not his go to move. His BFE style is more about a peck on the lips and then using his perfect cock to show you he’s glad to see you.

If you meet, I’d suggest grabbing a drink first to break the ice. I could see it being harder to connect with him had there not been some time getting to know each other. But I personally enjoyed him.

Edited by drAlex

• 2 months later...

Max is a great guy. He may appear cold and arrogant (or even a bit rude) in his texts but he is a completely different person when you meet him in person. He was very warm and friendly with wonderful hospitality when he first met me. He smiled warmly throughout the evening during our time together. Beautiful smile with twinkling in his eyes!

He looks exactly like his pictures, if not better. Oral isn’t on his menu and ironically this french boy doesn’t french kiss. But his attention on you throughout the evening more than makes up for it. Btw he’s extremely clean (not a hint of bodily odor). Like the other reviewer said, he’s smooth all over —- like a baby’s behind with very silky skin that showcases his vivid muscle definitions.

He’s also not a clockwatcher as we both went over the allotted time but he didn’t even hint or allude to it but instead continued to remain engaged. I like Max. He is a good decent guy.

Edited by Marctraveler