THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Coachlz - traveling but Oregon area code

soberguy
This topic is 1954 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone had any experience with Coachlz? That's his name on Adam4adam pro section. I apologize but I can't link to him as I had to block him - he was unbelievably rude when I asked the basics (that weren't in his profile). If I'm wrong about him I'd be very willing to give him a try. He's traveling right now but it looks like he may be from Portland as that's where he went to school.

Has anyone had any experience with Coachlz? That's his name on Adam4adam pro section. I apologize but I can't link to him as I had to block him - he was unbelievably rude when I asked the basics (that weren't in his profile). If I'm wrong about him I'd be very willing to give him a try. He's traveling right now but it looks like he may be from Portland as that's where he went to school.

Yeah. He can be kind of rude via text. Coincidentally I blocked him too for a year or so. But I gave him another chance. He’s a cool guy in person. But in my opinion looks much much better in the public pics. The poses and angles show the best of him. He’s short and chubby. Not my type. Massage ok. I don’t recommend.

Yeah. He can be kind of rude via text. Coincidentally I blocked him too for a year or so. But I gave him another chance. He’s a cool guy in person. But in my opinion looks much much better in the public pics. The poses and angles show the best of him. He’s short and chubby. Not my type. Massage ok. I don’t recommend.

Hey thanks for the super helpful reply. I'm not sure how I missed that thread. I haven't quite mastered the search function on here. I think I'll pass with him this time around.