THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mandalay Bay Spa

hwic04
This topic is 1701 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Mandalay is always a good time. My last trip both days I made it to the spa had a very enjoyable time, but never have gotten a feel that the attendants were in on it. Years ago the manager would prop the steam room door open and throw a fit when someone closed it. The steam has two doors and the inside door is a blind corner. If you go over the weekend, I suggest you get your spa pass early in the day, my last trip they wouldn't let anyone in the spa anymore after 2 because they were sold out.

Mandalay is always a good time. My last trip both days I made it to the spa had a very enjoyable time, but never have gotten a feel that the attendants were in on it. Years ago the manager would prop the steam room door open and throw a fit when someone closed it. The steam has two doors and the inside door is a blind corner. If you go over the weekend, I suggest you get your spa pass early in the day, my last trip they wouldn't let anyone in the spa anymore after 2 because they were sold out.

• 8 months later...