THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 gymnast

Jostar
This topic is 1886 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The man in the pictures has advertised in LA for a few years and his facebook says he still lives in LA. I think this is probably an honest ad and the guy is visiting Dayton. I don't know what the going rate is for "party favor". Read carefully and watch the videos. He doesn't hold anything back. :eek:

The man in the pictures has advertised in LA for a few years and his facebook says he still lives in LA. I think this is probably an honest ad and the guy is visiting Dayton. I don't know what the going rate is for "party favor". Read carefully and watch the videos. He doesn't hold anything back. :eek:

What does he do in the videos the website does not allow to see the videos

It takes a big investment of effort over a long time to gain a gymnast body. And a “very talented bottom” is always a great find.

I’ve not met this particular guy, but I’ve fond memories of playing with a similarly built young man who had been on the US gymnastics team.

So I don’t think that asking 300 is too much. If you’re interested @Jostar why not take him for a test-drive?

I schedule a appointment to see him today. He kept telling my he flexible and were going to have a lot of fun. So I finally got to his hotel room, when he opens the door he looks exactly like the pic on the website and all of sudden a guy walk out of his bathroom. Right their at that moment ran out of the hotel. He kept texting me telling me why a ran out and the guy I saw is his boyfriend. And he doesn't mind him having sex with other guys. He also kept telling me his boyfriend make him do all the work. Sound to me like his boyfriend is pimp him out. Thank goodness I left. If things turn bad I could get mugged.

I schedule a appointment to see him today. He kept telling my he flexible and were going to have a lot of fun. So I finally got to his hotel room, when he opens the door he looks exactly like the pic on the website and all of sudden a guy walk out of his bathroom. Right their at that moment ran out of the hotel. He kept texting me telling me why a ran out and the guy I saw is his boyfriend. And he doesn't mind him having sex with other guys. He also kept telling me his boyfriend make him do all the work. Sound to me like his boyfriend is pimp him out. Thank goodness I left. If things turn bad I could get mugged.

Well, that was weird...

gif-weird-look-1.gif

• 2 months later...
It takes a big investment of effort over a long time to gain a gymnast body. And a “very talented bottom” is always a great find.

I’ve not met this particular guy, but I’ve fond memories of playing with a similarly built young man who had been on the US gymnastics team.

So I don’t think that asking 300 is too much. If you’re interested @Jostar why not take him for a test-drive?

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/300-400-now-the-norm.108820/

For some 300 is outrageous!

If he looks like that (specially with that ass) he deserves that and more. I would suggest he moves to a wealthier area too.

That’s a huge red flag! Specially the fact that he didn’t tell you about it before because he thought it wouldn’t matter.

Some might contact him now hoping 2 for 1 is still on...