THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

HungMusclJock NYC

queensboroboy
This topic is 1167 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that really is too bad for me then, because I haven't been under 35 for more than a decade... maybe it would have been okay to meet if I hadnt screwed it up... lol

If you still are interested in meeting him, I don't think it's too late to turn this around. You seem reasonable and articulate about what went wrong before. And he's both a good communicator and a nice enough guy that I think he'd give you a second chance. I once had to cancel with him very shortly before a date. I was literally in a cab on the way to his hotel when an event at work required me to immediately fire someone over the phone and then follow up with legal, etc. Our date turned into a meeting in his hotel lobby where I had phone in one ear, muted as I gave him an overview about what I was managing. He had a flight out so couldn't postpone. I took the high road and paid him the base fee agreed upon, so he knew I wasn't screwing with him. But I could tell, both then and in texts after, that he was empathetic and understanding, and he was fun and flirtatious in doing so. So extrapolating from that experience, I think you could take the high road, say I was hesitant then, I'm not now, and he'd agree to move forward. Its his business. And its not like you did anything that was terrible or really put him out, so there's not a whole lot to forgive. I'd just start with a mea culpa, be very clear about setting a date and enthusiastic in tone, so he knows your ambivalence is gone.

Edited by adventurous old guy

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Could have sworn I contacted someone about him, but can't find the exchange now...

Does anyone know how long he tends to stay in NYC?  Also, has anyone seen him this go around and is he is in as good a shape as ever?...Thanks.

----------------

Well, nvm, he's back in Florida.

Edited by Jim_n_NYC