THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Noa, Miami visiting LA

hgpal
This topic is 1978 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I did meet up with him while he was in Tampa. Very sexy body; not sure I would repeat (and I like guys with long hair). I got the sense he might work for an agency or someone else. PM for more info.

Let me add a bit more....He has a very beautiful body that he doesnt mind showing you--abs, hair, smile, shorter in stature, and sexy. Accurate pictures. The massage was good but then a bit rushed towards the end. Great work while I was on my big stomach and then it was time to flip. Not alot of a massage work on that side; just wanted to make sure I was happy. The connection is usually more important for me than being happy. So I was happy but feeling disconnected. I dont believe we went the hour I thought we had agreed to when setting up the appointment.

Overall, a bit disappointed because of the length of massage and lack of connection.

Edited by TheBigO