THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Barcelona....Wow! Amazing!

thickornotatall
This topic is 1986 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am in Barcelona now for 2 weeks and have met some very handsome men...The men here are breathtakingly beautiful and nice. A few I have met are gifted..the way I like it...There are a few men here that work for TimsTales...very friendly! Check my reviews on RM or Daddys..

I'm taking the train to Madrid manana...for a few weeks...Hoping to meet some gifted Madrileños….

Spain is more than I could hope for...the people..the architecture...the culture...

I am in Barcelona now for 2 weeks and have met some very handsome men...The men here are breathtakingly beautiful and nice. A few I have met are gifted..the way I like it...There are a few men here that work for TimsTales...very friendly! Check my reviews on RM or Daddys..

I'm taking the train to Madrid manana...for a few weeks...Hoping to meet some gifted Madrileños….

Spain is more than I could hope for...the people..the architecture...the culture...

Interested how Thermas is. Stiges is a must gay wise if you have time. 30 minute train ride.

Going to Sitges to have lunch? A 30 mins train ride?

Beautiful gay beaches, cafes and bars. It's common to go early in the day and return at dusk. The views of the oceanfront mansions on the trip are also enjoyable.

Edited by tassojunior

Can anyone recommend a place to stay in Sitges?

Thanks!

I stayed in a very nice modern oceanfront condo next to the very decent Celimar Hotel. The thing about Stiges is that oceanfront hotels are no more pricey than others and all are reasonable. The central beach is very crowded with plenty of eye candy. I was there for Pride with a Bel Ami friend who was performing and was amazed how big the week-long Pride was.

Guest LeonTrotsky
I stayed in a very nice modern oceanfront condo next to the very decent Celimar Hotel. The thing about Stiges is that oceanfront hotels are no more pricey than others and all are reasonable. The central beach is very crowded with plenty of eye candy. I was there for Pride with a Bel Ami friend who was performing and was amazed how big the week-long Pride was.

Thanks for this....

I have stayed in Barcelona, but only done day trips to Sitges. This summer I want to chill more - I am thinking that I hear you recommending beachfront choices.... some of the "off beach" properties look a bit more charming (and not that far from the water from what I can tell..) - but you sound far more knowledgeable than I am.

(Thanks again!)

Thanks for this....

I have stayed in Barcelona, but only done day trips to Sitges. This summer I want to chill more - I am thinking that I hear you recommending beachfront choices.... some of the "off beach" properties look a bit more charming (and not that far from the water from what I can tell..) - but you sound far more knowledgeable than I am.

(Thanks again!)

I've only been the one time.

Agree that Spain is awesome! Much more efficient and organized than Italy.

To some degree, due to General Franco who was still very much alive when I visited Spain for several months in 1973. Even Brazil was better then, the Generals came and went.

You should stay at Hotel Calipolis. I’ve been going to Sitges every year for the past 20 years so PM me if you want to chat more about the scene there...

Absolutely, I didn't know the name of it but it was a block down the beach from us. Beautiful and modern and beachfront.