THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

TIMNYC - in Los Angeles

Jason901
This topic is 1815 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Saw him recently.....was not that impressed and would not repeat. He's gl (better in person than his pics), was more worked out than his pictures, but the massage was disappointing. It was strong, but not consistently great with too much time spent on the back. He's really quiet (maybe 5 words in an hour) and just seemed kind of detached. I know a lot of other guys really like him, but my experience was that he was pretty much just going through the motions. A case of YMMV....

Saw him recently.....was not that impressed and would not repeat. He's gl (better in person than his pics), was more worked out than his pictures, but the massage was disappointing. It was strong, but not consistently great with too much time spent on the back. He's really quiet (maybe 5 words in an hour) and just seemed kind of detached. I know a lot of other guys really like him, but my experience was that he was pretty much just going through the motions. A case of YMMV....

I had the exact same experience.

I had the exact same experience.

• 5 months later...
He and I had a long conversation when we were texting about an erotic massage. He wanted to make it clear that he is not gay and is not into it. With a prelude like that, I declined.

That is interesting. I sometimes debate (with myself!) whether I am over communicating. Going back over my texts with him, I asked for an erotic massage and did not specify anything more detailed. He certainly delivered on that request when he was a regular of mine in NYC back in 2017. Perhaps my ‘success’ was rooted in not over communicating?? ?. Who knows.... ??‍♂️