THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mexico City?

jrroth580
This topic is 1902 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I do not have much time to write, so I will be breve. Last night I went to what seems to be the best you can have on stripers club in CDMX, as BB Bar and Botas Bar are closed. The place is a three levels venue called Boy Bar, at calle Amberes in Zona Rosa. In the first level there is a bar where only men can access. Boys perform showering inside of a plexiglass cage, you cannot touch them. They are fully nude and with hard dicks. I saw 5 guys, I would marry two of them, the others were from OK to hot for my taste. One of the guys, only one if them, came to us after the show and my friend made an appointment for today. At 2 AM there is a live sex show. Last night's lasted 10 minutes. My forte liked it, I did not. I found it rushed and withoytchemistry between the performers. In the second level there is a disco for men and women and gogo boys performing, they do not get naked. The top level is a terrace for socializing. In the first level there is also a dark room for the patrons, the boys do not go thee, and I did not go either. The cover is $M 55, he drinks are very affordable. I may be there again tonight.

It seems that currently the stripper scene in CDMX is very meagre, sadly, given the city's size, and no setup for private dances within the venue. I did have some private at either Botas or BB two years ago, the one on Niza, east border Zona Rosa, cannot remember which of these two now extinct clubs. But it was complicated and the house was very involved in wanting a cut.

I would visit regularly and throw wads of cash around if there were clubs with hot muscular gogo guys available in private cubicles.

In contrast, there is a system for private dances in Puerto Vallarta ... I have experienced at Wet but did not connect with any at Anthropology. I think it was 500 pesos for 15-20 minutes, timed by the clock, not per song. Private dances are not synched with stage show song tracks like in Toronto/Montreal.

For fun, check out the Mexican troupe called Badboystour, formerly Zuppaboys, eg on Instagram, a sort of Latino Magic Mike Revue. I don't know if they they get a lot of bookings. If you have pots of money to burn, hahaha. One of them has an interesting story line, of which some of you may be aware.

to expand on @latbear4blk 's posts above and elsewhere, I talked to one of the entertainers at BoyBar and he seemed to suggest that Thursday is the only night that a live sex show takes place there and it's at about 2am in the ground floor room (men only), behind a glass wall......BoyBar is only open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday 9:30pm to 3am.....when we left about 2:25am, patrons (male and female) were still coming in, no doubt headed to the second or third floor where general dancing among the patrons had long since overruled the earlier go-go dancers....don't know if they relax the cover charge (55-60 pesos) by then.....

another option in CDMX is Tom's Leather Bar....we went on a Tuesday, which had been suggested as the good night of the week to go......arrived about 10pm to an already busy scene (250 pesos cover includes coupons for six beers) with nary a piece of cowhide in sight......the place is no more than about 18 feet wide and becomes extremely crowded (some might consider it a fire trap)......solo strippers appeared on a bar (no drinks served at this one) about 11:15 and got fully naked by the third song or so.......some patrons no doubt arrived earlier and seemed to park themselves in front of this bar for front-row "seats".......

as said, it seems BB Bar and Botas Bar are both closed for now.....I never saw them before and don't know what they featured......

there may be some upscale-r places over in the upscale Polanco barrio, but we didn't go over there......

we also saw a good-looking, young-20s hustler (???!!!) standing for a long while on the NW corner of Amberes and Hamburgo......but I didn't have the nerve to chat him up!......and didn't want to face getting him into my room as IDs are required for visitors in most hotels, I believe......

Edited by azdr0710