THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

SCAM alert - NYC's Juan savage and Seth XLnyc from RM

tenderloin
This topic is 2008 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

just compared his write up:

Very Attractive Private Guy that’s into really extreme kinky sex. I am 25 with a great athletic body, very discreet & a SWIMMER. Total Masuline & dominant Verse-Top athlete, Here to fulfill your desires & kinky Fetishes. Love a submissive bottom & doing sexual things that most people would find weird and A bit to much such as spanking and pissing ect but it gets my dick rock hard. I’m very straightforward. No kiss and tell & 100% clean HIV NEG, DD free, and safe. Available role play and much more. *Please Be professional & clean. Open to ALL RACES. Satisfaction is GUARANTEED. Please text first

To that found for https://rentmen.eu/SethXLnyc

Very Attractive Private Guy that’s into really extreme kinky sex. I am 25 with a great athletic body, very discreet & a SWIMMER. Total Masuline & dominant Verse-Top athlete, Here to fulfill your desires & kinky Fetishes. Love a submissive bottom & doing sexual things that most people would find weird and A bit to much such as spanking and pissing ect but it gets my dick rock hard. I’m very straightforward. No kiss and tell & 100% clean HIV NEG, DD free, and safe. Available role play.

Guest LeonTrotsky
Read my second post. It is the exact same wording for two alleged 9-inch verse guys. What part of that don't you get?

Appreciate the explanation

Look at the timeline. Leon asked the question at a time where there was just no explanation yet. Why do you need to get nasty at him like this?

I didn't think I was getting nasty - I was asking a question. Not every sentence is a burn. No bitchiness intended