THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Montreal update please.

rickx
This topic is 1826 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am making my first trip to Montreal in May or June and would like some impute on the strip clubs pls.

Which month May have a better selection of guys?

On a Friday and Saturday what time of night do the strip bars get going?

Are there still 4 clubs? And are all 4 worth visiting?

In the forum I noticed several people say the scene has declined over the years. To what degree do you think this is true?

If you had a choice to go to either swinging Richards or Montreal, what would you chose?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting the impression that I am not the only one who thinks STOCK has lost it’s touch. I visited Montreal at least once a year for the past 6 years or so. STOCK was always a favorite, but my last few trips there have not been that great. And Campus has gotten better.

Cant say that I agree.

My past 3 trips to Montreal Stock were great.

I visited campus each day and found most of there dancers uninterested and poor quality.

Where are you getting this impression? I dont see any negative posts about either club.

I am getting the impression that I am not the only one who thinks STOCK has lost it’s touch. I visited Montreal at least once a year for the past 6 years or so. STOCK was always a favorite, but my last few trips there have not been that great. And Campus has gotten better.

Cant say that I agree.

I visited campus each day and found most of there dancers uninterested and poor quality.

Where are you getting this impression? I dont see any negative posts about either club.

Cant say that I agree.

I live in Montreal. Campus, and to some extent Stock, "crashed" some 12 years ago when dance prices doubled from $10 to 20 per song and a concomitant stock market correction further thinned the crowds. Otherwise, I think both are consistent, with mild ups and downs. Perhaps infrequent attenders have a different comparison basis if hitting 'up' versus 'down' days on extensively spread-out visits. Actually, I find that Campus has declined a little more the past few years and I am much more inclined to take a private at Stock.

I live in Montreal. Campus, and to some extent Stock, "crashed" some 12 years ago when dance prices doubled from $10 to 20 per song and a concomitant stock market correction further thinned the crowds. Otherwise, I think both are consistent, with mild ups and downs. Perhaps infrequent attenders have a different comparison basis if hitting 'up' versus 'down' days on extensively spread-out visits. Actually, I find that Campus has declined a little more the past few years and I am much more inclined to take a private at Stock.

I just got back yesterday after a long weekend in Montreal (Friday to Monday). I went to Stock all three nights and had a great time each night. Friday and Saturday the club was very busy. Sunday somewhat less so but there were still plenty of dancers. I always keep a visit to Campus open as "Plan B" if things are slow at Stock. Let's just say that I never made it to Campus the whole weekend.

As happens at any strip club you visit anywhere, there are always going to be a couple of dud dancers. That was indeed the case at Stock over the weekend but the vast majority of dancers were hotties that you would want to take for a lapdance.

Have fun!!

I just got back yesterday after a long weekend in Montreal (Friday to Monday). I went to Stock all three nights and had a great time each night. Friday and Saturday the club was very busy. Sunday somewhat less so but there were still plenty of dancers. I always keep a visit to Campus open as "Plan B" if things are slow at Stock. Let's just say that I never made it to Campus the whole weekend.

As happens at any strip club you visit anywhere, there are always going to be a couple of dud dancers. That was indeed the case at Stock over the weekend but the vast majority of dancers were hotties that you would want to take for a lapdance.

Have fun!!

Have fun!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...