THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jesse Jaymes. An update?

Bzbee
This topic is 1914 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey... that proxy thing doesn't work... it goes to Rentmen's sign in page. But you can't enter it. At least I couldn't... Thoughts?

I've had luck using https://hidester.com/proxy/ and changing to the EU server. Seems to be an issue with the "acknowledge I'm an adult" page that hide.me can't handle.

I find sometimes Hide Me let's me in after I click on the acknowledge page and sometimes it doesn't. For the last 3 to 5 days it hasn't.

Gman

Hey... that proxy thing doesn't work... it goes to Rentmen's sign in page. But you can't enter it. At least I couldn't... Thoughts?

I use Google Chrome (for hideme) and do have to agree to the privacy page several times......eventually, I get through

i don't the point of the VPN... what does it show that I wouldn't see otherwise? I don't a difference in what I usually see on rentmen.eu

If your VPN is set to another country, you should be able to see the narrative part (if any as not all of them have narrative) of RM Reviews.

Gman

Well, he texted me to let me know he’s back in town. But, right now I think I’ll pass, I see something more intimate and actually gay coming in August. Jesse, you are hot af, but you need to make 4 Benjamin’s really worth it.