THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Atlanta's Reputation

BeefyDude
This topic is 1411 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't know why ATL is like this, but this city has the WORST reputation among masseurs.

I hear it constantly. Guys are flakes here: won't commit, book but not show up, book but cancel etc etc

Few guys that I would like to see won't come here because of this.

Again I have heard this MANY times!!!!

What's up with ATL guys. Treat others (and masseurs) with respect!!!!!! Stop giving this city a bad name!!!!

I hear you! And it isn't new. I lived there for the entirety of the 1990s and that's how it was then, too.

Last fall, I traveled there twice on business and never succeeded in having a massage. No shows, cancellations, and flaking out during preliminary correspondence. WTH?

I don't know why ATL is like this, but this city has the WORST reputation among masseurs.

I hear it constantly. Guys are flakes here: won't commit, book but not show up, book but cancel etc etc

What's up with ATL guys. Treat others (and masseurs) with respect!!!!!! Stop giving this city a bad name!!!!

But, like Chicago, a city filled with beautiful asses

What's your hypothesis for the cause of this?

• 7 months later...

Thanks Monty ... I know there are exceptions...

But overall when I scan RM and MF I don't see much quality.

I have heard over and over again from many out of town masseurs they don't like Atl for the reasons I mentioned.

Too bad, this is a great and major city. Be nice to turn this around

Happy Thanksgiving all !! Get stuffed :)

• 11 months later...