THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on TexJack

Hlparx
This topic is 1549 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

I see you are new to the Message Center. Welcome!! I'm not sure if you noticed-lord knows I've done it a lot over the years. But the post you were responding to was made over a year ago in March 2019.

Gman

Yes. I click on the link yesterday and his profile was gone. On Sunday his profile was there.

I see you are new to the Message Center. Welcome!! I'm not sure if you noticed-lord knows I've done it a lot over the years. But the post you were responding to was made over a year ago in March 2019.

Gman

Searching before posting specially in the Deli is always a good thing to do.

@D21howie Keep an eye, maybe his ad will up again with a new name. It has happened before!

Edited by marylander1940

Gman

I'm new here so thanks for the heads up because I wouldn't have noticed that either had you not pointed it out! ✌