THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Please explain this to me....

beethoven
This topic is 2022 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had recommended a masseur to a friend, and he visited the masseur's ad on Rentmasseur, and told me that he must have left "a trace" of his visit, because the masseur contacted him (via text, probably; he didn't say) to tell my friend that he was available to give a massage this weekend.

When we visit a masseur's site, we leave our address? I don't text, and I don't have a phone, and I have never been contacted by a masseur after visiting his site, which I do with my computer.

I don't understand how my friend could have been contacted by the masseur, just because he viewed the masseur's ad.

I'm not too savvy on these things -- obviously! -- and I'd appreciate knowing how this occurs. Thanks.

I think that if you have a Rentmasseur account a masseur will know if you have visited his ad unless you activate the visibility off feature. If you view his private photos he is notified regardless. But I thought the masseur could only contact you through an email to your inbox on the Rentmasseur site, not a text to your phone number.

The default settings allow members to see when you open their profile. You can change this setting via "Privacy." Also, If you open private pics and haven't changed "My Visibility" to off, the masseurs will be contacted. I made sure that I made these changes after a masseur noticed that I looked at his pics a few times and asked if I was going to hire him or just look at his pics.