THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Corvin in DC

jh21146
This topic is 1899 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met him a few months back, he was advertising as Alexandermiami. Nice guy, accurate pics. Not the most engaging guy but I'd consider hiring again.

Do you mind sending me a PM with details. I am thinking of seeing him this weekend. What do you mean by not engaging??

• 1 month later...

So I see Corvin is in Las vegas. He has ads on both rentmen and rent masseur. He stated $300 for an hour via an email on rentmen. On rentmasseur he is $200 in call, $250 out call. High but o.k. whatever. I text him yesterday about a massage. My thinking is book the massage for $200 and if he is legit and seems engaged then offer him to go to the $300 hour. If he is a bust or disengaged then I get a massage and save $100.

He texts me back this morning that his rate is $250 for time spent. Now he quoted me $300 on rentmen for those "activities" and his rate is $200 for rent masseur. I said "$250 for a massage"? He said it was for "time spent" and would go to $240 if I came to him.

I text him that he was all over the place and his ad for a massage incall was $200 not the $250 he quoted. Guess what... never replied back. So asking $200 more for cumming seems right in line with his business model.

• 2 months later...