THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

StrongStrokes NYC

EVdude

15 hours ago, Italiano said:

Interested in knowing what makes SS not your favorite, after all these raving "reviews" from others?

Well ..I just found everything to be in the "moderate" ranges.

He's moderately good looking with moderately good massage skills. He's pretty frisky with his erotic component .so I am guessing most of the enthusiasm is about his generosity to go beyond a massage...but since I didn't find him all that handsome...I had to keep redirecting him back to massage. I just wasn't THAT into him that I wanted more .

Edited by pubic_assistance
spelling

11 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Well ..I just found everything to be in the "moderate" ranges.

He's moderately good looking with moderately good message skills. He's pretty frisky with his erotic component .so I am guessing most of the enthusiasm is about his generosity to go beyond a massage...but since I didn't find him all that handsome...I had to keep redirecting him back to massage. I just wasn't THAT into him that I wanted more .

I don’t think he isn’t handsome. He’s fine. I think he thinks he is hot. Also I find him odd and we had a bit of of a mishap.

35 minutes ago, ontheroad said:

I don’t think he isn’t handsome. He’s fine. I think he thinks he is hot.

Keeping in mind there is no universal definition of "hot".

In my case he's just not anywhere near what I personally would call "hot".

That's not to say he's not a pleasant looking fellow.

As I said before.

He's decent looking and gives a decent massage

I didn't repeat.

On 10/30/2022 at 10:10 PM, ontheroad said:

I don’t think he isn’t handsome. He’s fine. I think he thinks he is hot. Also I find him odd and we had a bit of of a mishap.

He's one of my favorites. I'd say he's close to 40 but in good shape. I don't get a conceited vibe from him. I find him very handsome but also a bit of a goofball. I find that endearing and relatable, which I think others who rave about him might enjoy as well. I see him on average once a month and we have a nice rapport. 

39 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Generally the people who are asking......😉

If 40 is “WAAAY” to old for you, why do you drool over Omar so much? I know his profile says 30s but there is no way and SS looks much younger than Omar.

Edited by ontheroad

3 minutes ago, ontheroad said:

If 40 is “WAAAY” to old for you, why do you drool over Omar so much? I know his profile says 30s but there is no way and SS looks much younger than Omar.

Who says I'm "drooling" over Omar ? I said he gives a great massage and he's a handsome guy.

I said SS is a nice looking fellow too and looks good for over 40. Just not as good of a masseur as Omar.

Neither of them are my type sexually. So were they to offer more ( which SS does do ) I would decline the offer for both.

But that's all about MY personal tastes when it comes to physical attraction, not necessarily how someone else would feel.