THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Timesquare spa NYC

memphisdad
This topic is 1979 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

I love this forum and glad I found it. A good massage can be $$$, so finding the right masseur match is important to me.

Walked in TSMS this week. The spa is 'Garden Level', and in a very busy area but no ambient street noiseI could hear. Rooms were nice and very clean. It's a small place with maybe 3 or 4 rooms total (didn't see a shower). I didn't book ahead and got Alven / Alvin. Very good consistent firm pressure throughout. I like to start our with firm pressure then lighten up as it goes on. He was spot on the entire time. If you're looking for deep pressure or a sports massage he's your guy.

He was professional, on time, and courteous. Not very chatty, so if you enjoy a bit of "Where you from?" get-to-know-ya talk he's probably not the one, however he did warm up a bit afterwards and was smiley. His English was fine, but probably just not at a fully conversational level. I do like it quiet during the massage as I tend to completely zone out, so he was a good match.

Some other people have mentioned he's technical or mechanical and I see what the mean, but that sounds negative, and it's not. He's just not the sensual warm-n-fuzzy type. I never felt like he was just "going through the motions" or wasn't present. Around 5'10ish with baseball cap, tattoos and an earing he's got that quiet, jockish, street-swagger to him. I'd be curious how he is with repeat visits.

I love this forum and glad I found it. A good massage can be $$$, so finding the right masseur match is important to me.

Walked in TSMS this week. The spa is 'Garden Level', and in a very busy area but no ambient street noiseI could hear. Rooms were nice and very clean. It's a small place with maybe 3 or 4 rooms total (didn't see a shower). I didn't book ahead and got Alven / Alvin. Very good consistent firm pressure throughout. I like to start our with firm pressure then lighten up as it goes on. He was spot on the entire time. If you're looking for deep pressure or a sports massage he's your guy.

He was professional, on time, and courteous. Not very chatty, so if you enjoy a bit of "Where you from?" get-to-know-ya talk he's probably not the one, however he did warm up a bit afterwards and was smiley. His English was fine, but probably just not at a fully conversational level. I do like it quiet during the massage as I tend to completely zone out, so he was a good match.

Some other people have mentioned he's technical or mechanical and I see what the mean, but that sounds negative, and it's not. He's just not the sensual warm-n-fuzzy type. I never felt like he was just "going through the motions" or wasn't present. Around 5'10ish with baseball cap, tattoos and an earing he's got that quiet, jockish, street-swagger to him. I'd be curious how he is with repeat visits.

Had Mike @ TSS. Young looking Asian who put his heart & soul into giving me a relaxing massage. It was my 1st experience in having the masseur hop on my butt & ride me while giving me a back massage. Different & felt good... Speaks little English, so, very quiet.

The room I had was clean, small, & in the rear. It had a shower. Spa seemed busy. I’ve always found the masseurs to be polite & friendly.

I go to TSS because of its closeness to the theater district. Easy walk from Tootsie to the Spa.

Had Mike @ TSS. Young looking Asian who put his heart & soul into giving me a relaxing massage. It was my 1st experience in having the masseur hop on my butt & ride me while giving me a back massage. Different & felt good... Speaks little English, so, very quiet.

The room I had was clean, small, & in the rear. It had a shower. Spa seemed busy. I’ve always found the masseurs to be polite & friendly.

I go to TSS because of its closeness to the theater district. Easy walk from Tootsie to the Spa.

I had Mike at TSS once a while back and agree he aimed to please! I would repeat.