THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Manhattan - Kevinone - feedback?

Guest fm0322
This topic is 1988 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I need some feedback. Recently I checked out Kevin https://rentmasseur.com/Kevinone and I'm wondering if anyone has experience. I am uneasy that his ad reads as private but when asked, he said he works at 216 West 30th St (W Spa). I have had no experience at W but I've read negative reviews here in the past. He said a 90-minute massage is $180. Looking at the W Spa website the fee for 90 minutes is $90. I have often tipped $100 for a great massage but I'm concerned that I am being taken advantage of. Any thoughts?

• 2 months later...

Some spas rent their rooms to private masseurs. Looking at kevins rm ad, it shows him only doing outcalls at $140 per hour. So 180 for 90 minutes doesn’t seem out of line. If you do try him, insist on the private room upstairs at W Men. I wouldn’t pay that much for a massage there in one of their dinky low walled regular rooms on the main floor.Also, I personally wouldn’t tip much or anything unless it was extra-stellar.

Edited by EVdude