THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The Masked Singer

Smurof
This topic is 1296 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone catching this mildly interesting show? 12 famous people in costumes that conceal their identity competing to avoid end-of-show detection. 4 of the 12 are flat out terrible singers, and 3 of those have been eliminated, two of which were pro American football players.

I'm convinced that the guy in the Peacock costume is Corey Feldman, since he's been a wanna-be singer his entire life, and this show fits that bill to a tee.

• 2 months later...

For those of you who don't know, Fox's The Masked Singer (and others throughout the world) is based on South Korean show The King of the Masked Singer. Here's the designer for that show. [MEDIA=twitter]1107912687827058688[/MEDIA]

I haven't watched Fox's Masked Singer because I don't have cable anymore, just Netflix, and the clips I've seen suggest I would enjoy it less than the original.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

one of the clues say something about him not being called now the way he was called back then. and I think the purposeful swishing and swaying and his drastic voice changes are meant to throw people off. I first thought of Todrick when I saw the mean girls clues, but my closest guess is Aloe Blacc at this point. but I don't know - I'm like 65% with that guess.

one of the clues say something about him not being called now the way he was called back then. and I think the purposeful swishing and swaying and his drastic voice changes are meant to throw people off. I first thought of Todrick when I saw the mean girls clues, but my closest guess is Aloe Blacc at this point. but I don't know - I'm like 65% with that guess.