THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Las Vegas Massage Therapist Recommendations?

Tony Napoli
This topic is 807 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm still looking... Had one guy, "Alex,"..he was just so-so.

I am against paying more than $100 for an m4m massage, so it's limiting my possibilities.

Wow! Anymore I anticipate the bare minimum in a "major market" to be at least $120 for 60 minutes of work. You really are limiting yourself. ???‍♂️

LV is a (surprising) wasteland for providers. I have family there so I visit often. I almost never hire due to the high prices and low level of service. Get FIRM recommendations.

No doubt. It sadly sure seems to be, which I don't feel has always been the case? This feels or seems to be more recent? I recall at least a few more before CL changed policies and massage m4m went away.

• 1 year later...

I've seen Alexander and Denis twice now (today being the second time) https://rentmasseur.com/Alexanderr Both times the 4-handed massage was great. DM me for more info.

I’ve seen them as well. They’re no longer based in Vegas. They gave a really good massage but the lead guy massages in gloves the entire time (pre-covid) which was really bizarre to me. Only one of them was willing to get nude and touch was not allowed. It was a good massage but an awkward experience.

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...