THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jockbrothers?

kaboom35
This topic is 2070 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Are these guys for real? They say they are actual biological brothers. 16 positive reviews yet can’t find any chatter about them on here.

https://rentmen.eu/JoCKBRoTHERS/

Hey there I met up with them a few weeks ago. 1 is CRAZY hot (the one with darker hair...he's the one in the 2nd video in the green shirt)...beautiful natural muscular but not bulky body, handsome face and great ass. The blond one has a muscular body but it's clearly from steroids and not my taste....I also don't find him to be so cute.

I ended up topping them both but didn't enjoy the blond too much....

They said they're half brothers and I have no idea if that's true or not but there's definitely NO chemistry between THEM.

I would have hired the dark haired one 1 on 1 but I think the blond controls the phone because when I asked for only one a week later they didn't get back.

Ah well.

Hey there I met up with them a few weeks ago. 1 is CRAZY hot (the one with darker hair...he's the one in the 2nd video in the green shirt)...beautiful natural muscular but not bulky body, handsome face and great ass. The blond one has a muscular body but it's clearly from steroids and not my taste....I also don't find him to be so cute.

I ended up topping them both but didn't enjoy the blond too much....

They said they're half brothers and I have no idea if that's true or not but there's definitely NO chemistry between THEM.

I would have hired the dark haired one 1 on 1 but I think the blond controls the phone because when I asked for only one a week later they didn't get back.

Ah well.

"Half bothers" is the common cliché used these days to get around the no resemblance and "incest" issue. I wouldn't believe it for a minute. When people are related, one can generally tell like for example the three Rockland Brothers. They had different personalities but the fraternal link was indisputable.

Are these guys for real? They say they are actual biological brothers. 16 positive reviews yet can’t find any chatter about them on here.

https://rentmen.eu/JoCKBRoTHERS/

One of those pictures is an Olympic gymnast's image found on the internet. The other two gymnast images are likely borrowed as well, but I have no proof of it. I just doubt either of the two jockboyz were Olympians.

One of those pictures is an Olympic gymnast's image found on the internet. The other two gymnast images are likely borrowed as well, but I have no proof of it. I just doubt either of the two jockboyz were Olympians.

I agree … the gymnast body pictures don't match the description that Hung_Cody gave. He said one of them looked roided. The gymnast pics don't look roided at all. Weird!

I contacted the blond one last winter, and he nagged me into setting up an appointment for both of them, but at a reasonable price. I arrived at their apartment house right on time and buzzed their apartment. Nothing. I called the blond guy's cell, went to VM. I left after 20 minutes waiting in the cold. THEN the blond one called (25 minutes after our appointment).

I had moved on. Definitely not into the pushy blond asshole.

Ohhh... I know these guys. They went by different names and had two separate profiles before. Can't remember the dark haired one's, but the blonde was gymnastjockboi. And they're definitely not related.

The dark haired one is definitely great and I had a solo session with him once. Met up with both together twice.

First time was great and a lot of fun. The blonde is definitely a little... pushy. I think that was a good term. The second time was a nightmare because the blonde was definitely and majorly hopped up on something and I told the dark haired guy that he had to take him home. I gave them uber fare and that was it. The dark haired one contacts me now and then to see if I'm in the area.

• 5 weeks later...

The dark-haired guy went by the name of Gray something or something Gray. Sounds like he would be way better than the blond one. If they are not brothers and not lovers (the no chemistry comment above), I wonder why they live together and the dark-haired guy lets the blond idiot control the phone? Really odd.

The dark-haired guy went by the name of Gray something or something Gray. Sounds like he would be way better than the blond one. If they are not brothers and not lovers (the no chemistry comment above), I wonder why they live together and the dark-haired guy lets the blond idiot control the phone? Really odd.

Watch the movie BULLY with Nick Stahl and Brad Renfro. That's all I'm saying. ;)

I met them together once at their place in one of the towers on far west 42nd st. I thought they were boyfriends, definitely not brothers. Not great, though the brunet is pretty hot and pleasant. The blond one is very strange to say the least — not cute and definitely had a chemically altered mental state.

I met them together once at their place in one of the towers on far west 42nd st. I thought they were boyfriends, definitely not brothers. Not great, though the brunet is pretty hot and pleasant. The blond one is very strange to say the least — not cute and definitely had a chemically altered mental state.

My exact experience...