THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Strange Interaction with HealingHandsDC from Adam4Adam

niceandthick
This topic is 2104 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say that someone looking at your profile it not an expression of interest. After seeing/reading someone’s profile, a message or some other communication would be a sign of interest.

Wrong I've been advertising on Adam on and off for many years most of my paying Clients did Not send messages first ? yes if you were not supposed to message someone who looked at your profile they WOULD NOT HAVE MADE IT A SELLING POINT TO US ADVERTISING BTW we all know what this is about...being BLOCKED ? I Block everyone who is not looking for what I offer this avoids any further unwanted contact...usually then you get the stalker texting so I block that too...that leads to the CLASSIC TROLL IN THIS FORUM ?

the CLASSIC TROLL IN THIS FORUM ?

it's fashionable these days to call anybody a troll if one doesn't agree with them.....but that isn't the internet definition of a troll...... @niceandthick is hardly a troll around here, having been a forum member for nearly ten years with solid helpful posts.......you make some ok points, like your defense of blocking those who are looking for something you don't offer, but the hyper- and angry-appearing tone, along with unnecessary capitalization, isn't attractive or professional.......

welcome to the forum.....you obviously were clued into this thread and came running to join and defend yourself......niceandthick admitted what he did was childish, but your initial replies to him in the first contact were inaccurate and not professional (which probably set this off to begin with)

Edited by azdr0710

This topic is 2104 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.